Camp Jupiter Slang-Edit
Under here is a list of slang that can be used
- If you didn't know, the Mess Hall is where the demigods of Camp Jupiter eat their three meals. Listed below are the meals that the ancient Romans used to eat.
- Breakfast is the first meal of the day and is traditionally served at dawn.
- This breakfast was consisted of a slice of bread or a wheat pancake served with dates and honey.
- There is also cereal grains, porridge, salted bread, dried fruit, eggs and chese.
- Lunch was usually eaten around 11:00 am and was usually a light meal.
- This lunch was consisted of a light meal of salted bread, cheese and possibly some meat.
- The lunch was elaborated with fuit, salad, fish and vegetables.
- Dinner was the main meal of the day and would be accompanied by wine, usually well watered.
- This meal would usually be served in the late afternoon or early evening.
- The meal would usually incorporate meat, vegetables, eggs, fish, olives and fruit.